Part of the Abbey of New Clairvaux’s mission is to “welcome all people in spirit of hospitality”. They offer their home and share with others this holy and historic place.
OPEN DAILY: 11AM-5PM
(excluding Holy days)
26240 7th Street
PO Box 113
Vina, CA 96092
From Interstate 5 in Corning
Exit South Avenue (head east)
Turn left on Rowles Rd.
Turn left on 7th St, cross railroad tracks and look for the cross
Vina is located about 20 miles North of Chico and 20 miles South of Red Bluff.
Heading North: Take a left turn on Vina Road, after the Lassen Steakhouse.
Heading South: Take a right turn onto Vina Road, before the Lassen Steakhouse.
Vina Road will bend on the corner of Vina Elementary and turn into 7th Street.
Proceed on 7th Street and ahead you will see the White Cross, which marks the entrance to the Abbey.
Directions To the Tasting Room and Winery:
Follow signs through the Monastery until you see the 2-acre brick building. We are at the north-east corner of the brick building.
The Abbey Grounds
In order to maintain reverence for the brothers and our guests we ask that you kindly acknowledge the following.
- No commercial photography unless approved. Please call (530) 839-2434.
- All picnicking is limited to overnight guests only.
- We love pets but only accept ADA certified aid dogs.
- For your safety and well being, the working areas of the Ranch are limited to Abbey employees. This includes tractor sheds, refueling stations and barns.
- Only non-alcoholic beverages are permitted outside the winery tasting room.
You are welcome to visit the following sites. Other areas of the monastery are reserverd for overnight guests (blue dotted line above) or are available by tour only.