The tasting fee is $5 per person for a flight of 5 wines. The tasting fee is waived per bottle purchased.
- 3 bottles of New Clairvaux or Aimée Sunseri made wines four times a year.
- A 15% discount on current release wines, including Wine Club shipments and purchases at the winery.
- Invitations to exclusive events.
- Complimentary tastings for you and up to 3 guests.
- Opportunity to save on shipping costs by simply picking up your wines at New Clairvaux's Tasting Room before the shipment release date. (E-mail notices will be sent one month in advance).
- An additional 5% discount anytime you double your quarterly shipment (based upon availability).
- NO membership fees or cancellation fees.
Yes, we ship wines nationwide, with the exception of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Utah.
We host tours for the public on our release weekends (see calendar of events). You can also arrange for a private tour during tasting room hours by calling the winery.
We're happy to accommodate groups. We just ask that you call the winery to let us know the date, time and number of guests.
We love pets, but only allow accepted ADA-certified aid dogs.
All picnics are limited to overnight guests only. Weddings are not permitted at the Abbey.
Yes, the monks are involved in all aspects of the winemaking process -- from harvest to bottle. They even work in the tasting room on Saturdays, release weekends and special events.
The winery is a joint partnership between the Abbey and the Sunseri family. The Sunseri family has longtime roots in the Napa Valley wine industry. Daughter Aimee Sunseri is the winemaker at New Clairvaux Vineyard.
Only the monks are permitted behind the cloister gates and fence. We also ask that guests not walk through the retreatants area.
We love kids. Children are allowed in the tasting room and on the Abbey grounds. (We ask that children under the age of 12 be accompanied by an adult while touring the Abbey.)
Only non-alcoholic beverages are permitted outside the winery tasting room.
The monks chant the Divine Office (the official prayers of the Church) 7 times a day and celebrate Holy Mass.
Daily Mass and Prayer:
Monday – Saturday
3:30 a.m. Vigils
6:30 a.m. – Lauds/Mass
9:05 a.m. – Terce
12:15 p.m. – Sext
1:55 p.m. – None
5:45 p.m. – Vespers
7:35 p.m. – Compline
3:30 a.m. – Vigils
7:00 a.m. – Lauds
10:30 a.m. – Mass
5:45 p.m. – Vespers
7:35 p.m. - Compline
For retreat information or reservations, please contact the Guestmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 839-2434.
We welcome you to take and share your pictures taken at the Abbey. However, no commercial photography is allowed unless approved. Please call (530) 839-2434.